Monday, December 30, 2013

...and thus it begins...

Well...been thinking of a miniature wargaming blog for some time (as in I considered starting one this time a year ago) so here I am a year later and decided to make a go.

Basically I am hoping the blog will inspire me to paint more, build more, game more...spend more time on the actual hobby than surfing the net and looking at all the pretty minis other people have painted!

I don't have a specific genre or even scale, though I am partial to 28mm...love to see the biguns cover the table in whatever setting!  I collect and paint for whatever strikes my fancy, so often that means I am starting a new army or collecting for a new game more often that I want, but occasionally I finish something and get a chance to game out with friends.  I am planning on posting my thoughts on new games and minis as I have enjoyed reading others views via blogs...the more info we have the better right????

Well... I wish everyone a happy new year in 2014 and best of luck on your gaming/painting resolutions!
Oh, and here is my tiny hobby desk...clean at the moment, as I am prepping for a new project!  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to set up a follower button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if I added the right widget for followers? Anyone point me in the right direction, appreciate it. Thanks for heads up Francis Lee!

      Delete
    2. Go to layout and there should be a follower button to click.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere and good luck from me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome and good luck blogging! I have been doing so for about a year and have found the process really rewarding. It has done a great job of keeping me excited about the hobby and urging me to continue projects.

    ReplyDelete